- Is St.Amant In Your Will? April 22 - 26 Is Will Week
- St. Timothy Knights of Columbus Golf Tournament Approaches
- St.Amant Hosts 1st Annual Health & Wellness Expo
- St.Amant Foundation Received Over $1000 From Dash For Cash Ice Fishing Derby
- Sponsorship Opportunities For St.Boniface/St. Vital Kiwanis Golf Tournament
Public Training - WEVAS - Working Effectively with Violent and Aggressive States
Working Effectively with Violent and Aggressive States WEVAS helps all caregivers prevent violent and aggressive behaviours from escalating and deal with these behaviours in children and adults with disabilities.
Skills and strategies learned in the WEVAS workshops can be applied in daycare programs, schools, adult day programs and community residences. Respite workers, parents and other disability workers and caregivers can participate in the two-day WEVAS workshop or the three-day WEVAS workshop.
The St.Amant WEVAS workshop is scheduled several times throughout the year.
Download the WEVAS brochure for more information or contact us at (204)256-4301 ext 3211.