St.Amant Foundation is a registered charity that raises money to support the programs and services operated through St.Amant. Although St.Amant is a government-funded agency (like a hospital) many critical areas are not funded.
Some areas include:
- Specialized equipment (lifts, mobility equipment, bath stretchers and speech devices)
- Capital renovations (upgrades to old infrastructure and the addition of mobility ramps and landscaping)
- Funding for spiritual care – a large part of the holistic approach that is extremely important to St.Amant clients
- Base funding for the nationally recognized St.Amant Research Centre
- Canadian Conference on Developmental Disabilities and Autism – a national conference that provides continuing education and knowledge translation to the Canadian community of health care, education and social services agencies as well as family members and policy makers in the areas of disabilities.
Since it began operating in 1989, the Foundation has contributed millions of dollars towards client services, research, renovations and programming.
The Foundation is vital to the future of St.Amant, and essential to the delivery of quality service to Manitobans with a developmental disability.
Donate today or call 258-7052 for more information. Subscribe to our newsletter