- Is St.Amant In Your Will? April 22 - 26 Is Will Week
- St. Timothy Knights of Columbus Golf Tournament Approaches
- St.Amant Hosts 1st Annual Health & Wellness Expo
- St.Amant Foundation Received Over $1000 From Dash For Cash Ice Fishing Derby
- Sponsorship Opportunities For St.Boniface/St. Vital Kiwanis Golf Tournament
St.Amant is a comprehensive resource for Manitobans with developmental disabilities, and autism.
We are a not-for-profit organization that offers a wide range of programs and services to support individuals and their families.
St.Amant programs include a large residence for complex-care, more than 50 community sites and homes, the St.Amant Research Centre, the St.Amant School and River Road Child Care, a community child-care centre. We offer effective programs for children with autism and also for families who care for an individual with a
developmental disability at home.
We strive to enhance the quality of life and self-determination for the thousands of individuals and families we serve each year. We are also a member of the Catholic Health Network.